Thursday 21 April 2011

A Little Piece of the Pie

I thought it only fitting to mark my first blog entry by celebrating the launch of the Autism Experience book by Valerie Foley.  Valerie is one of those rare people who stand out in cyber world as a kindred spirit.  You know, the type that you actually want  to meet in person.  Her passion for her child (your child/children) and the autism community in general is inspiring and infectious.  She is the driving force and author of the Autism Experience, an honest, informative, raw account of parenting a child with Autism Spectrum Disorder, told by Mothers from all over the globe. Some of those Mums can be found here.  I was both honoured and humbled to be a co-contributor and  share in a little piece of the pie with such beautiful and inspiring women.

5 comments:

  1. Omg I'm so excited that you are blogging! Your brilliant!!!

    Woohoooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I'm not!..... "you're" not "your" Ugh...cringe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you, my little house hostage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shucks.

    Remember, you are the one that taught me all about meeting online kindred spirits IRL. You started this game!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So excited you have started a blog Nic you are such an inspiration to me and many others! I can't wait to Read more :) Heaps of love and hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete